If you can commit 2-4 hours per week or month, Rosalie Hall can provide you with a variety of volunteer opportunities
Organizations can provide their employees with a highly rewarding experience which directly affects the quality of their community and the lives of their fellow citizens.
High School Students can complete their 40 hrs of required community service while gaining experience through activities like school group fundraising. College or University students can gain valuable experience and complete their co-op placements.
- Committee and Board Membership
- Administrative Support
- Assist with mailings, clerical, reception, etc.
- Assist with picking up donations
- Assisting in the sorting and distribution of donations to clients
- Child Development/Parent Relief
- Enjoy our infants and toddlers while assisting with the daily routines of our Child Development Services
- Meal Preparation
- Assist in the preparation of lunch for our young women in our on-site programs
- Help those in our student program who need assistance with Math, English, and Computers etc.
- Work as part of a team to help raise funds
- Special Events
- Participate in the organization and implementation of special events
- Assist with building maintenance and gardening
To Volunteer, inquire about a Student Placement at Rosalie Hall or for more information on becoming a volunteer contact our Volunteer Associate at (416) 438-6880.
A police reference check is required for all volunteers and has an administration fee of $16.95 which can be paid by cheque or money order made payable to Toronto Police Service.